How can I request a refund?

Should you anticipate not completing the course within the stipulated time and consider cancelling your registration, we advise you first to contact your court to inquire about a possible extension. Our platform offers express mail options, and many courts accept postmarks or provide grace periods. You could also ask the court if they would accept a faxed copy of your certificate until the original is received. If you haven't paid yet and would like to cancel your registration, you do not need to contact us. Your registration will be eventually deleted based on the court's requirements on holding registration data duration. Refunds, when granted, will be credited using the same form of payment used at the time of original payment processing. Refunds will only be issued to the same credit card used. Personal checks and money orders will be refunded by company check.

Can I use if I have a commercial driver's license?

Yes, as long as the court abides by Title 49 of the Code of Federal Regulations. The court may permit or order a person who holds a class A, B, or commercial class C driver's license, and pleads guilty or no contest or is convicted of a traffic offense, to complete a course of instruction at a licensed traffic violator school if the person was operating a vehicle requiring only a class C or a class M license. The court may not order the conviction record to be kept confidential. However, the conviction will not be added to a violation point count for determining if a driver is presumed to be a negligent operator under Section 12810.5.

What if I can't remember the answers to the security questions I provided during sign up?

Some courts mandate that you correctly identify yourself with a series of responses to questions collected during sign up. If you're unable to recall the answers to the questions, you can provide an email address and driver's license number. If this information matches our records, we will email you the answers you provided during sign up.

How can I obtain a duplicate copy of my certificate?

In most cases, we are permitted to send you a duplicate copy for a fee of $15.00, covering processing and shipping. If due to court restrictions we are not allowed to send you a duplicate, we will inform you of our procedure at that time.

What happens if I use the course and initiate a charge back on my credit card for any reason?

This act would be considered dishonest. We would notify you via email or mail that a balance is due. Penalties for such action range from $50.00 to $500.00 USD. We recommend you to contact us before reaching out to your credit card company to resolve a dispute.